PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data linked to this website comply with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and other legislation and regulations in force in the field of data protection.
Who is the controller?
CONNORSA- CONSERVAS DEL NOROESTE, S.A
Address Lugar de Pedra Navallas – Acuña S/N, 36141 Vilaboa-Acuña (Pontevedra)
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
According to the different sections of our website, we treat your data for the following purposes:
In order to manage the sending of the requested information through the contact section.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data will be consent.
To which addressees will your data be communicated?
No data will be communicated to third parties.
Will data be transferred to third countries?
There will be no International Data Transfers.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
– Access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data, i.e. which data is used for what purpose, how long it will be stored, the origin of the data and whether it has been communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
– Rectification: the right to request rectification of inaccurate data and completion of incomplete personal data.
– Deletion: the right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to oblivion.
– Opposition: the right to oppose, in certain circumstances, the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing cease.
– Treatment limitation: the right to request, in the circumstances established by law, that your data not be processed beyond their mere conservation.
– Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read, and to be able to transmit them to another data controller, whenever technically possible.
Will you be able to withdraw your consent?
You will have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose given at the time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be carried out in writing, attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and send it to the aforementioned address. We also provide you with models for your exercise, which can be collected at our facilities or obtained at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: www.agpd.es
Right to complain to the Control Authority: In the event that your rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint in writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid, or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.
In both cases, the pertinent documentation must be enclosed.