The personal data linked to this website complies with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 RGPD and LOPDGDD 3/2018.
Who is the Data Controller?
CONNORSA- CONSERVAS DEL NOROESTE, S.A.
Address: Lugar de Pedra Navallas- Acuña, S/n, 36141, Vilaboa-acuña (Pontevedra) Spain.
What is the purpose and legitimacy of the processing of your personal data?
a) To manage and respond to requests for information, questions, queries, suggestions or complaints related to our activity that are made through the contact form on our website. We may process your data for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest in attending to the communications necessary to be able to carry out our activity.
b) To manage the curricula received through the contact form on our website in order to enable you to participate in the selection processes that we may organise in the future. We may process your data for this purpose because you have given us your consent by submitting your CV.
How long will we keep your personal data?
a) The data of persons who contact us through the contact form to make a request for information, submit a complaint or a suggestion will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes indicated.
b) The data of persons who submit their curriculum vitae via the contact form will be kept for a maximum period of one year.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be passed on to third parties. The necessary data will be communicated to our data processors when it is necessary for the correct provision of the contracted services.
Will international data transfers be carried out?
No. International data transfers will not be carried out.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
– Access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data, to know what it is, what it is used for, how long it will be kept, the origin of the data and whether it has been or will be communicated to a third party.
– Rectification: the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
– Deletion: the right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
– Opposition: the right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be stopped.
– Limitation of processing: the right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
– Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to be able to transmit it to another data controller, provided that this is technically possible.
– Right to withdraw consent: you may withdraw your consent at any time and, if you do withdraw your consent, any data processing previously carried out will continue to be valid.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be made in writing to Lugar de Pedra Navallas- Acuña, S/n, 36141, Vilaboa-acuña (Pontevedra) Spain or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. CONNORSA-CONSERVAS DEL NOROESTE, S.A. provides models for the exercise of rights which can be obtained at the address or by e-mail indicated above. For further information: www.agpd.es.
Right to complain to the Control Authority?
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you may file a complaint in writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic site: https://sedeagpd.gob. In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.